Odana

Featured Posts

We haul rather than take a break

Just passed Muskrat heading towards Pelsall

Richard

We haul rather than take a break

Just passed Muskrat heading towards Pelsall

Richard

Just finished Perry bar locks. Low pound between 6&7 but just scraped through without having to let any water down. On to newton jct now. Passed one boat coming down Perry bar but no others since leaving team Cobbett behind at minworth - sorry about minworth locks but my enthusiastic crew ran ahead with our only anti vandal key!

Just passed a submerged sofa under chimney bridge on the tame valley - hope no one gets that round the prop

Red wharf at top of Titford locks, ships cat bow hauled her through top lock while el capitano cleared the prop. Seen Firefly, and a couple of other boats. Might be time for lunch and a cold beer. First slow down of the day came at 8.02 as someone complained about the speed that a boat ,who shall nameless but starts in f and ends in y, passed them.

Mildly jealous, and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

I hope you Challengers realise - and are duly grateful - that is only because I'm stuck in the office today and tomorrow that you have such splendid weather. If you misbehave I will come home and it will start to hail like a PROPER bank holiday!!!

I thought it was 2.5 hours, Ocker Hill for 17:00 hrs

We are five minutes behind schedule

Richard

Nearly time for my regular trip down the weedhatch at Ryders Green

Richard

Edited by RLWP