Medical centre braunston?

jenlyn

Featured Posts

There's no drop in centre per se, but the Abbey House surgery in Daventry is well used to transient boaters and will see you as a temp patient by just having you fill in a form (it's convincing them to register you and treat you as a permanent patient that's a problem...)

Anyone know of a drop in medical centre in, or near to braunston please? I need to top up with warfarin.

I think the nearest is in Daventry, it certainly was a few years ago when I forgot my tablets. They were not actually very helpful and wanted me to make an appointment for five days time, fortunately the Pharmacist in Boots was much more understanding and phoned my GP.

I think the nearest is in Daventry, it certainly was a few years ago when I forgot my tablets. They were not actually very helpful and wanted me to make an appointment for five days time, fortunately the Pharmacist in Boots was much more understanding and phoned my GP.

Good thinking, I use boots as a rule, will try that

Thanks

There's no drop in centre per se, but the Abbey House surgery in Daventry is well used to transient boaters and will see you as a temp patient by just having you fill in a form (it's convincing them to register you and treat you as a permanent patient that's a problem...)

Thanks, will try them if I have no joy with boots :-)

A call to NHS direct would be a good idea... 0845 46 47 from memory.Having read a lot of medical records in my time; doctors can be a bit funny about stuff like warfarin & heparin; especially if you've not got your INR record with you. Best take advice before coming up stumps on a failed attempt to sort it.