Elecrickery

Gibbo

Featured Posts

Everybody f@@ks up, its human nature.

bygones n all that jazz

:rolleyes:

I've been wondering...

How do YOU trEAT yours? (when theyre fully charged.)

When mine (batteries) are tip top I like to treat myself to a good film with the volume up, everyone i know has their own little 'fully charged' ritual...

Whats yours?

Columbo DVD, every time! :D And refrigerated beer. :cheers:

Edited by BlueStringPudding

Your lying by misrepresenting me is just that little bitty sad.

Is that libel or slander?

If you cannot come up with an example of when a hull should not be earth bonded (in accordance with all the standards) then you are either very blinkered or very stupid.

I can come up with several. If no external mains supply is installed (i.e shorepower, or a generator on the bank etc) then it is possible that no earth/hull bond is required. If the entire installation is double insulated and it is a temporary installation (which yours is not - despite your assertions to the contrary), no earth/hull bond is required. There are several other possible examples.

Or maybe your sniping at me is more to do with my expressed opinion that your so-called Smartgauge is an overpriced and badly designed piece of snake oil?

I am so glad you typed that. You'll see why pretty soon.

And to clear up something for those who believe your hype; It is my view that all installed 230V systems in a metal hulled boat should be earth bonded in accordance with international standards. Always has been.

And thus, by implication, you do not believe that all non metal hulled boats should be earth bonded. And thus you are wrong.

MODS!!!

Why can he say "f*ck" but I'm not allowed to? :P

Hmm and I got a warning thingy for inferring someone was a ****. seems so unfair

Edited by Lady Muck
swearing - see what I did there?