fire

Arge

Featured Posts

Probably overheated trying to use the prop to mow the grass.

Queer innit

- somebody can make a quip on here about somebody's pride and joy being destroyed in a fire and they get no jip for it, but if others do it they incur the wrath of khan...

Probably overheated trying to use the prop to mow the grass.

a bit inapropriate i think, it was someones pride n joy, i dont even know if anyone was injured.

Queer innit

- somebody can make a quip on here about somebody's pride and joy being destroyed in a fire and they get no jip for it, but if others do it they incur the wrath of khan...

First time i have been on for a while, do you realy wonder why, too many Cocks in the world.

Arge.

a bit inapropriate i think, it was someones pride n joy, i dont even know if anyone was injured.

First time i have been on for a while, do you realy wonder why, too many Cocks in the world.

Arge.

I wouldn't have joked about it, but I haven't a clue from a picture alone as to where it is, or the circumstances, or even whether it is recent.

Did you take the picture yourself? If so where is it? How did you find the boat (I'll give you the obvious comic reaction, burned out: how did you know it was there or did you just stumble across it). If it isn't your own photo where did it come from

Until I know a bit more, aside from the loss of a probably solid vessel, I don't know how to react

I wouldn't have joked about it, but I haven't a clue from a picture alone as to where it is, or the circumstances, or even whether it is recent.

Did you take the picture yourself? If so where is it? How did you find the boat (I'll give you the obvious comic reaction, burned out: how did you know it was there or did you just stumble across it). If it isn't your own photo where did it come from

Until I know a bit more, aside from the loss of a probably solid vessel, I don't know how to react

I took it myself this morning, no damage to other boats just burnt a jetty, i dont know if any one was hurt

Arge

I am likewise confused.

Why have you started three separate threads called 'fire' each containing a picture of a different burnt out boat?

What is the point you are making, and why does each one have a new thread?

I am genuinely interested, not trying to be 'a cock.'

Edited by Starcoaster

Arge.

I'm not sure why you posted just a picture alone with no explanation or comment in the first place. Pointless post in my opinion.

Or was it to start Martin off? ;)

Mike

Queer innit

It's early days yet :lol:

Seriously though, I'd be mortified to find my boat in that state. She's no looker but there's a definite bond between us :wub:

Edited by Monkey 1

DSC00471.jpg

What a tragedy!

looks like a freeman 23,hope no-one was injured.

the boat still has what looks like the original stainless fuel tank.

most freeman's were built as petrol inboards,quite a few have been lost by fire over the years.

Many of the thames based freemans have been converted to diesel.

I'm not sure why you posted just a picture alone with no explanation or comment in the first place. Pointless post in my opinion.

Or was it to start Martin off? ;)

Mike

Thanks for that Mike, what was your point, other than to start another argument?

Arge.

Why has the OP posted this 3 times ? , maybe your just one of the many cocks in the world :rolleyes:

Why has the OP posted this 3 times ? , maybe your just one of the many cocks in the world :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be good if we all knew how to grasp how to post first time every time on the forum...sometimes people make mistakes...

Wouldn't be good if we all knew how to grasp how to post first time every time on the forum...sometimes people make mistakes...

A different photo in each thread - hardly likely to be a mistake methinks

A different photo in each thread - hardly likely to be a mistake methinks

Unless the OP thought they were only allowed to post one picture per post...

Perhaps the OP didn't realise you could insert multiple pics in one post? There could be several reasons why this was done. Is it a hanging offence now? Is the OP using up valuable space on the internet? Maybe a mod will merge the posts soon then some can chill out.

A bloody shame to see a boat end up like that, and sincerely hope everybody concerned was OK. I for one thank the OP for posting it and it is a reminder to us all what can happen.

Unless the OP thought they were only allowed to post one picture per post...

Exacerly.

Well if it's a "name the location" competition I can identify it as Tewitfield marina at the top of the Lancaster canal.

Edited to add that I see he says that in the first post. Must be same boat in all three posts.

Edited by rgreg