Handy Notice

system 4-50

Featured Posts

I'd like to print off an A4 picture of an outline of a hand with a "1" in it that I can stick on the end of my boat at times when I think it might be useful for other people to know that I'm single-handing it, but I'm useless at drawing anything that has more than straight lines in it.

I've noticed that some people on here are able to find jpegs of almost anything, at remarkably short notice. Can such a body help me here? Given a helping hand I can stick the "1" in it.

I'd like to print off an A4 picture of an outline of a hand with a "1" in it that I can stick on the end of my boat at times when I think it might be useful for other people to know that I'm single-handing it, but I'm useless at drawing anything that has more than straight lines in it.

I've noticed that some people on here are able to find jpegs of almost anything, at remarkably short notice. Can such a body help me here? Given a helping hand I can stick the "1" in it.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1369&bih=1008&q=hanh+outline&gbv=2&oq=hanh+outline&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=1512l5127l0l5394l12l12l0l5l0l0l75l470l7l7l0&gs_l=img.3...1512l5127l0l5394l12l12l0l5l0l0l75l470l7l7l0

Tim

Its OK all the boats following will know you are single handing as every boat them meet will say "You've got a bloody single hander in front" :cheers:

If you go on the Thames you will also find that most lock-keepers appreciate it when you place a large sign in the front, showing your length in feet.

Not hands but pictures of feet. We would need 55 pictures of feet then.

Martyn

Edited by Nightwatch