Midland Chandlers

scrumpylurcher

Featured Posts

There next discount day is Friday 18 th March at all depots. a discount of 20% is available on all items bought in store on that day. Has to be worth trying if you need a more expensive bit of kit.

Thanks for the tip off - we saved a good few quid when we first equipped 'the dog house ' with the bits we needed.

After a few months of of ownership we need some more.

Thanks again.

Pls excuse poss double post - orange signal variable tonight

It makes a worthwhile difference on a tin of blacking at circa £30 !

even cheaper is to use Wilkinsons their bitumen is £15 a tin and is perfectly good enough for the hull i used it everytime on my boat and we use loads of it up the wey and arun to paint the lock gates

There next discount day is Friday 18 th March at all depots. a discount of 20% is available on all items bought in store on that day. Has to be worth trying if you need a more expensive bit of kit.

I have completed my shopping list for tomorrows sale. Mainly stuff that I need when in dry dock in June.

Steve

I have completed my shopping list for tomorrows sale. Mainly stuff that I need when in dry dock in June.

Steve

I wrote mine this afternoon. Road traffic permitting, I shall be there about 10.30am

Edited by David Schweizer

Old computer stock control joke -

'It's no use you pointing to it on the shelf, sir. If the computer says we have not got it then we have not got it'

strangely enough, I was in Sawley (not MidChanSwind) and they were having a refit, their computer was showing stock, but could they find it,........

I then went to MidChandMercia, and they couldn't find it either. however, I had a look and found what the computer said they had. :captain:

but I've got to return the led lights I bought, as I got the wrong base fittings :angry: my fault entirely