Member Reputation?

Smelly

Featured Posts

Members can add or subtract reputation for the content of a post using the (+) and (-) buttons see at the bottom right of each post. This is displayed by the post and contributes the members over all reputation.

This is currently being trialled, members can at present place two +ve and two -ve posts within a 24hour period.

Daniel

Members can add or subtract reputation for the content of a post using the (+) and (-) buttons see at the bottom right of each post. This is displayed by the post and contributes the members over all reputation.

This is currently being trialled, members can at present place two +ve and two -ve posts within a 24hour period.

Daniel

but!! can you explain why certain posts don't have the vote yet others do? this post copied above doesn't have it nor does Alnwicks post in another thread! personally i don't like it too nanny state for my liking - i won't be using it either for or against.

but!! can you explain why certain posts don't have the vote yet others do? this post copied above doesn't have it nor does Alnwicks post in another thread! personally i don't like it too nanny state for my liking - i won't be using it either for or against.

The Admin Team will not be judged! They are the law!

The posts you refer to are by staff members. They are above the law... more equal than others... can't be voted for/against.

B)