test post

Featured Posts

I've been Dennised again, soft hearted fool that I am

Bet you didn't post that picture with your blackberry

Richard

In theory it would just be a case.of cutting and pasting the link from photobucket but life is too short to try so yes done via a pc

In theory it would just be a case.of cutting and pasting the link from photobucket but life is too short to try so yes done via a pc

that is the one drawback of this site. it is near on impossible for us technophobes to even begin to get our heads round the problem of posting pictures! I took some 130 pictures of the Wey & Arun yesterday which i would share. but as it took me nearly 1/2 an hour to get the last one on ....... :lol:

that is the one drawback of this site. it is near on impossible for us technophobes to even begin to get our heads round the problem of posting pictures! I took some 130 pictures of the Wey & Arun yesterday which i would share. but as it took me nearly 1/2 an hour to get the last one on ....... :lol:

Don't think I agree Hamsterfan,

posting generally on here including pictures is not normally a problem when using a pc - using a mobile device has proved a tad challenging' though.

- but made the last few posts with my BlackBerry which is working surprisingly well today.

Except this last edit.

Edited by MJG

Put them on Photobucket then it's almost one click (It's three clicks, actually).

Edited to say (four clicks)

Edited by carlt

whats that ?

look like a dog only smaller

C

You are only saying that as you have one that looks like a horse only bigger

Richard

Where is that picture

yeah yeah yeah

Put it on a stick and use it as a duster mate

:lol: :lol:

:lol: