My wonderful wife

Terence

Featured Posts

My wife never ceases to amaze me. We have a new boat (new to us). I'm sure most of you must have seen it up and down the canal - Empire. When we moved to Braunston, I thought the chances of me ever owning a boat again were gone; until my wife sprung a surprise on me by buying Empire for me. She told me that part of the money she used to purchase the boat was a lottery win. She invested the whole £10! To make the surprise even better for me, she also obtained a traders' licence so I can sell my artwork as we sail.

I think it is a lovely boat and my wife is a wonderful person (giving me a place to disappear when she nags :lol: ). I hope to bump into many of you out on the canal (but not literally)!

Empire.jpg

My wife never ceases to amaze me. We have a new boat (new to us). I'm sure most of you must have seen it up and down the canal - Empire. When we moved to Braunston, I thought the chances of me ever owning a boat again were gone; until my wife sprung a surprise on me by buying Empire for me. She told me that part of the money she used to purchase the boat was a lottery win. She invested the whole £10! To make the surprise even better for me, she also obtained a traders' licence so I can sell my artwork as we sail.

I think it is a lovely boat and my wife is a wonderful person (giving me a place to disappear when she nags :lol: ). I hope to bump into many of you out on the canal (but not literally)!

Empire.jpg

Three words.

You lucky man..

Mrs Biggles is pretty good too. I (we) already have 1 NB, then I decide to buy a 60 x 12 part shell and have it in our front garden to complete. Probably for 2 years.

She has to be up there as a good wife too.

Biggles

Mrs Biggles is pretty good too. I (we) already have 1 NB, then I decide to buy a 60 x 12 part shell and have it in our front garden to complete. Probably for 2 years.

She has to be up there as a good wife too.

Biggles

Worth nowt without pics..... :lol:

You are a very lucky man, they don't come much better than that!!

My wife has completely gone off the idea of a canal boat these days, but we didn't have much luck with the last one we had.

Hang on to her!! (and the wife lol!!).

Fantastic photos,

The Airedales I mean, we have 1 called Oscar, just the same as yours, thinks he is the boss of the bed.

Airedale photos please. Do u do Facebook? There's loads of Aiedales there.

Biggles

Empire.jpg

Terence . .

That's wonderful! Truly wonderful!

I suspect she loves you!

Terence . .

That's wonderful! Truly wonderful!

I suspect she loves you!

She truely is one in a million :lol:

A place to disappear when she nags.. or..... a place for her to send you when you have done something wrong???!

Dam I never thought of that. Better there than the shed she keeps sending me to. :lol:

Empire.jpg

Yes Empire is a very nice boat. I looked at it myself a while ago and was v.impressed. Lucky for you that my mooring is limited to 38ft.

All the best

ditchdabbler

Hi Terence

I lok forward to seeing her when you've flatted the panels and re done my lettering!

Cheers

Dave

I had an incling as the lettering looked familiar and with Canal Transport Services Ltd being very very close to Norton Canes. It will be staying for some time yet :lol:

Cheers

Terence

I'm awarding a medal to my better half, CreamCheese...

She's managed to put up with my moaning and stressing at various aspects of our 'project' boat refurb, and at the same time has managed a steep learning curve working on it, resulting in the wet-test of all her plumbing today, with no leaks (except from my two joints...).

Can't ask for more!

IMG01202.jpg

:lol:

PC