PMs

Featured Posts

Please can we have room for more than 50? They don't take up much space on the server and although I've deleted tons of PMs I'[m running out of things I can delete.

:lol:

You can get the system to send you the contents of your Inbox as an email, archive that elsewhere, and delete even the messages you want to keep from the forum system.

Actually, what I'd like is an option that automatically forwards my PMs as emails and allows me to reply to them by replying to the email.

Keeping everything in one place is much more convenient.

MP.

• 3 weeks later...
The size of your inbox's have been increased to 75.

Well done and thank you Daniel.

Who said the mods here are a useless bunch of w***ers who never listen to people's suggestions? Oh, right, I see that nobody does nowadays, they stopped saying that about the same time as I stopped being a mod! :lol:

Well done and thank you Daniel.

Who said the mods here are a useless bunch of w***ers who never listen to people's suggestions? Oh, right, I see that nobody does nowadays, they stopped saying that about the same time as I stopped being a mod! :lol:

I think the actual expression was "That mod is a W****er who never listens to....." but you're right, it hasn't been heard for some time :lol:

Edited by carlt

Everyone loves fair photos!

Anyone else on ATFOTF too, lol?

Daniel

I can't believe I haven't come across that site before!

Thanks Dan.

Are you a member, Dan?

The forum requires a recommendation from an existing member and it would be very useful, for researching my ancestry.

• 1 month later...