The Launch of a New Boat...

Featured Posts

I hope you've booked your virgin, already!

Two weeks is short notice to start looking.

You can get them online but they will tend to be the imported foreign rubbish not a good old fashion british made one (which are much harder to come by!).

Best thing is to probably look around for a second hand one in reasonable condition

Best thing is to probably look around for a second hand one in reasonable condition

Actually I think if anybody is selling a "used" one, (British or otherwise), you can probably invoke the trades description act.

Virgins have always seem to me to be the victims of the piece, and I'm sure that many forum members no longer approve such archaic practices, however much part of our boating heritage.

I think these days one just needs to content yourself with the sacrifice of an investment banker or politician, something that few are still likely to object to, (and of which many will positively approve). Seems like a fair compromise, and to be doing a bit of good in the world at the same time.