Fairies Wear Boots on holiday

Purple Fairie

Featured Posts

excellent ,,just to let folk know the river flow is usually in the other direction ,but when the tide turns the river runs backwards at a great rate of knots. the severn has the bore the trent has the agir

excellent ,,just to let folk know the river flow is usually in the other direction ,but when the tide turns the river runs backwards at a great rate of knots. the severn has the bore the trent has the agir

aegre?

I like the way you take the corner! WOO HOO! Was it fun?

It was great i didnt know you could broadside a boat :lol:

It took us 2 and a half hours to get to Stockwith basin from Torksey and only 1 and a half on the way back,it was the highest spring tide of the year

we went there to reblack our bottom :lol: So not even any drag great fun

Eeeeeeek! I shouldn't have watched this before bed - I'll have nightmares now! Who did you have standing on the bank to video that magnificent turn, and did you ever manage to pick them up later?

That corner is always fun. I remember Pingu looking out of one side window and seeing only sky, then out of the other side window and seeing only water, the boat was leaning over so far. It always seems to be a spring tide when we get there, except last year when spring tide in met fresh going out, and gave us slack water.

it is even more fun boating with the aegre, done it on way back from wakefield rally several years ago.

you go from 1 mile an hour to 15 in a few seconds and you get 1 go at getting into keadby, fun when 2 coasters are tied 1 either side. (yes we did it and didn't hit a single wall!)