Problems with getting onto the site?

Featured Posts

Some people, INC. ME, have been having problems with accesing the site for a few minutes or sometimes longer.

Who else is having this problem?

(info like your ISP would probably be usefull to Jon!)

Sam:-)

In my case the glitch appeared as as a stickyness when moving around the forum, click on sommick and it took 30/40 sec to reload. Never had any trouble arriving at the forum and once arrived I usually have a window of tab logged on permant

trouble at mill.well how many times shall i say sorry.i was lucky to even get a page tp open to post on ,clicks on discussions and most other buttons would half load and stick,i could not get pages to load so as soon as one opened i posted on it ,new thread as old one was not opening.click on add message .10,20,30,40seconds pass and new post not there so press add message again and it gets posted twice.this thread started by reports of same days ago,not just me had problems.if i new how to delete a thread started by mistake i would,but i try not to mess with something i dont know about.sorry again for the inconveneance.can you explain what the problem is,as that is the reason for my post in the first place

so is this as a rule amicas, but for a period today something was wrong and it was simalar if not the same as the problem previously posted :D never mind though because it is now right again

It was very slow when i was at school, but so where all the sites (hotmail, TSR, ebay, etc) So i guess there where just a load of people on the net at the time! Nothing to do with CWF

- Certainly no proplems here (BT BBand)

Daniel

Edited by dhutch

has anybody had trouble accessing or moving around site tonight.i have but blueyonder are causing me bad grief and it may well be them.trouble has been site very slow to load and then takes the order to move around site but stops loading next page half way through load.as i say blueyonder are bad news 10 o,clock their help line told me all my files were corrupted,network card drivers were gone nackered,kaput.i have pressed a button detect network setting myself and all is well.are all internet providers this bad? :D

Nope - i'm using PlusNet ADSL and it is great - always online and up and running!

before this I was on a dial up connection with Tiscali and that was apart from about two occasions fine!

I don't know much about Blueyonder im afraid - have you got the url to their website so I can take a peak?

Thanks

Sam Lashbrooke

Canal Website designer