Licences

haggis

Featured Posts

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01985865/charges/Dp7HqdrdjCbC18Q40fh1IvkW2AI

fixed and floating charges over the undertaking and all property and assets present and future including goodwill bookdebts uncalled capital buildings fixtures fixed plant and machinery. See the mortgage charge document for full details.

A registered charge on The Rochdale Canal Trust by the Millennium Commission ...

3 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01985865/charges/Dp7HqdrdjCbC18Q40fh1IvkW2AI

fixed and floating charges over the undertaking and all property and assets present and future including goodwill bookdebts uncalled capital buildings fixtures fixed plant and machinery. See the mortgage charge document for full details.

A registered charge on The Rochdale Canal Trust by the Millennium Commission ...

Doesn't matter.

If the Rochdale canal ceases to be a navigable waterway, all them "property and assets present and future including goodwill bookdebts uncalled capital buildings fixtures fixed plant and machinery" will still be there. There just won't be boats on it. Walkers, cyclists, fisherman, birdwatchers and general nature lovers will all be happy. A few dozen boaters really aren't that important. If you think all that money was paid just for our benefit...

• Greenie 1

Last time I went through there I didn't see any " nature lovers"!

I was too busy trying to open the bottom gate.The bloody mechanism kept  slipping before opening.

Got through by pushing the gate with the boat and someone winding the opening thing.

3 minutes ago, Mad Harold said:

Last time I went through there I didn't see any " nature lovers"!

I was too busy trying to open the bottom gate.The bloody mechanism kept  slipping before opening.

Got through by pushing the gate with the boat and someone winding the opening thing.

If you mean the gates opened by the drum winches, yes they're hopeless, especially in the rain when they slip. If you have enough people you can get one to stand on the slack chain to tighten it up while the other one winds.