CRT high regard for boaters

LEO

Featured Posts

There is a possibility folks may take action, volunteer or donate.

image.png.265c5d93b74ab826779caea18569ca75.png

And boats are mentioned.

image.png.2bdce347cb1f521adb145af473050c48.png

There is no doubt that C&RT are making changes that improve pubic access so its best to accept that .

3 hours ago, MartynG said:

There is a possibility folks may take action, volunteer or donate.

image.png.265c5d93b74ab826779caea18569ca75.png

And boats are mentioned.

image.png.2bdce347cb1f521adb145af473050c48.png

There is no doubt that C&RT are making changes that improve pubic access so its best to accept that .

I'm sure lots of people would be in favour of improved pubic access... 😉

1 minute ago, howardang said:

Like many others here I do not use Facebook and I see that this is a link to somewhere via Facebook.  Any chance of just posting the link for the ones who do not use FN?

Howard

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/places-to-visit/aylesbury-basin?fbclid=IwAR24yjeWIcl1Hf9x-5_6RNBh-DURlGaLOttCb8apxqX8435QbqH55HER1Ww

• Greenie 1

10 minutes ago, howardang said:

Like many others here I do not use Facebook and I see that this is a link to somewhere via Facebook.  Any chance of just posting the link for the ones who do not use FN?

Howard

I went to a local ish venue a couple of weeks ago that was nearly impossible to find, a cafe near a lake, lovely. No one there on a lovely day in school holidays. I mentioned to the owner that because they had no website I didnt know it existed ( down an unmade road ) and had only discovered it by driving round having being told about it. Owner simply stated " We are on facebook " I politely said to her that I never went on the site and in fact the mate with me ( we were the only two there ) doesnt have a mobile fone.

Business has to do much more than farcebook these days or will simply fail in such locations.