Do Narrow/Wide-Beams hold their value during a Housing Crisis/Recession? Apollo Duck statistics available?

oconnjoe

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, Mike Tee said:

I want to know which gang will have the Tina Turner character

that thought hadn't crossed my mind, not at all, nope never ever considered it 

:)

35 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Tea is a bit on the optimistic side, without a trade deal with India, or Sri Lanka. We'll be brewing it from nettles at best.

I don't know, but I am welding lots of spikes on my boat cabin in preparation.

Hmmmm, must stock up before the apocalypse 

2 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

that thought hadn't crossed my mind, not at all, nope never ever considered it 

:)

Hmmmm, must stock up before the apocalypse 

Stocking up eh!!!?..Now we know a boat that'll be full of goodies come the apocalypse!!:cheers: 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, restlessnomad said:

why do you need trade agreement with india/srilanka to buy tea? 

exactly, plenty of Yorkshire Tea to be had, we make it from those bits you find between your toes when you take off your socks then sell it to Southerners :D 

• Haha 2
  • Horror 1

2 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

exactly, plenty of Yorkshire Tea to be had, we make it from those bits you find between your toes when you take off your socks then sell it to Southerners :D 

I always thought it came from the extensive tea plantations around Harrogate. Live and learn.

Jen?

Just now, Jen-in-Wellies said:

I always thought it came from the extensive tea plantations around Harrogate. Live and learn.

Jen?

that's what they want you to think ;) 

why do you think it got voted "happiest place to live" for a few years on the trot? they knew they were hoodwinking everyone with the toejam tea :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leggers do it lying down said:

Don't forget to slow down for moored boats!!??

But of course.

54 minutes ago, MrsM said:

And ask permission to breast-up before carrying out boarding raids.

Nihilistic rebels and outlaws, trying to survive in a post apocalyptic canal wasteland we may be, but we do still have standards!

Edited by Jen-in-Wellies
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

I suggest you wait a couple of months. The real effects of leaving Europe will kick in then and property and boats will be worthless. I am waiting as I am looking at buying property and will be able to buy half a dozen houses for about 5k if some of the predictions are true.

But you don't like houses, so why are you wasting valuable drinking time on these machinations, the pub is open today, get down there with your doggy bag and fill 'yer boots.

• Happy 1

2 minutes ago, LadyG said:

But you don't like houses, so why are you wasting valuable drinking time on these machinations, the pub is open today, get down there with your doggy bag and fill 'yer boots.

So true ? table booked for 7pm swmbo ironing my kegs as we speak. Ready for the off ?