Retired Gay Guy with 45ft narrow boat seeks male companion for short and longer trips.

huami

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, Andrew1976 said:

Wanted to ask if you stayed on the narrow boat all through the winter and was it very cold

It's cold if you don't put the heating on.

• 7 months later...
On 19/02/2021 at 06:26, huami said:

?️‍? Firstly, sorry for disappearing but I lost all my login information and I have also been busy on Twitter. My Twitter ID is @Neil_Huami so if anyone would like to say hello again it would be great to hear from you. I also plan on posting and chatting again on here very soon.
At the moment I am still in Whilton Marina (Northamptonshire) but will be setting out again (hopefully!) on 1st April.
I still have my offer open if anyone would like to join me on my travels (just get in touch).
I hope that everyone is in good health and not going crazy from being so isolated?

Hello. Hope all is well. Say hello sometime. X

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, chris69 said:

Hello Garry.

Hope all is well. I'm looking to buy a boat in the next few months. Most likely start on the Leeds Liverpool.  Meanwhile I'm looking for some boat experience with somebody that would like a helping hand.

Thanks.

Chris.

Which area are you near too? Leeds Liverpool North, I image not many boats moving this time of year, but you don’t want to be travelling to the K&A for a few hours on a boat, do you?

Hopefully someone near to where you are may offer a day out for you👍

3 hours ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

Which area are you near too? Leeds Liverpool North, I image not many boats moving this time of year, but you don’t want to be travelling to the K&A for a few hours on a boat, do you?

Hopefully someone near to where you are may offer a day out for you👍

I don't think the K&A reaches the South of Burmingham unless its had an unadvertised rethink recently.

Yes. Hopefully some near me. Leeds to Skipton even better. Would be nice to meet up with a friendly person though. So may travel further. Mabe when the weather changes for the better. 

5 hours ago, Oolon said:

Hi Chris, .

Sounds good. I have a 70ft, which I will be moving from next Friday/Saturday, you are more than welcome to join me and gain some experience, for the moment the boat is moored south Birmingham,.

Possibly a little far for me . Thank you so much though. 

2 hours ago, matty40s said:

I don't think the K&A reaches the South of Burmingham unless its had an unadvertised rethink recently.

It wasn’t in relation to the Birmingham trip, just would be a bit daft for someone on the K&A to offer him a day out this time if year unless he is near, as he has just said even the Birmingham offer is slightly too far. That’s why I asked his location. So ideally he wants the North👍

Hi , For the moment the boat is in a mooring where I need to move it soon, I won't be moving it far weather permitting, I m actually in europe on a boat so not sure of weather conditions in U K , sounds pretty bad listening to the weather forecast, I will keep you informed, take it easy .

Garry