Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Ian F B

Scampi but not as we know it!

Featured Posts

Monkfish, cut into 1 inch cubes,dip into flour,egg,and breadcrumbs seasoned with a little salt and black pepper,shallow fry until golden,drain on kitchen roll,transfer to a hot oven for ten minutes, watch they don't burn ,serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread,mayonnaise,πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ian F B said:

Monkfish, cut into 1 inch cubes,dip into flour,egg,and breadcrumbs seasoned with a little salt and black pepper,shallow fry until golden,drain on kitchen roll,transfer to a hot oven for ten minutes, watch they don't burn ,serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread,mayonnaise,πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

and chips, served in a basket.

White wine ...

a] Sauvignon Blanc

b] Pino Grigio

c] Chardonnay.

d] P. G Tips

Edited by LadyG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much nicer than scampi too, I expect...

Β 

[did you know that if you only eat one, it's a scampo?]

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ian F B said:

Monkfish, cut into 1 inch cubes,dip into flour,egg,and breadcrumbs seasoned with a little salt and black pepper,shallow fry until golden,drain on kitchen roll,transfer to a hot oven for ten minutes, watch they don't burn ,serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread,mayonnaise,πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Β 

wots bread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LadyG said:

and chips, served in a basket.

White wine ...

a] Sauvignon Blanc

b] Pino Grigio

c] Chardonnay.

d] P. G Tips

Soup in a basket, chips on a plate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IanD said:

Β 

[did you know that if you only eat one, it's a scampo?]

Not in Dutch. Confusingly:

Β 

Scampi singular

Scampi's plural

Β 

It annoys pedants not in the know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.