Resettable blade fuse

fudd

Featured Posts

I have a 1 litre plastic jar full of standard blade fuses which, comparing the rate I acquire them with the rate I use them, means I have more than a lifetime's supply so I'm afraid I can be of no help.

I suspect there will be plenty left when I shuffle off this mortal coil so if anyone would like me to bequeath to them my collection I will amend my will accordingly.

Morning all. Has anyone used these fuses. If so are they any good?

Steve P

What circuits were you planning to use them on?

Can see the odd one may be helpful when tracing an intermittent short, looks like they can be had for £6ish on Ebay.

Any cigar lighter sockets might benefit from a 10A breaker next to them to protect the socket from overload/overheat, as well as a bigger fuse at the panel to protect the cable.

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

What circuits were you planning to use them on?

Can see the odd one may be helpful when tracing an intermittent short, looks like they can be had for £6ish on Ebay.

Any cigar lighter sockets might benefit from a 10A breaker next to them to protect the socket from overload/overheat, as well as a bigger fuse at the panel to protect the cable.

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

At the front of the boat we had an old fuse box thing with three glass fuses in it. One was for the nav lights, one for the tunnel light and one for the cabin lights. I want to replace it and I thought they might be an option.

Steve P.