Which Cassette Toilet Is Best And Why.

Biggles

Featured Posts

That Thetford C250 looks good.

I have a Vacuflush cassette toilet also with a ceramic bowl. After having a dump through pump out toilet and a portapotti shitbox, I liked the idea of remote cassette which can be located several metres from the toilet. and doesn't allow smells to come back up through the bowl. In a way it's a bit like a hybrid of a cassette toilet and a remote pump out.

Edited by blackrose

Have you ever needed to mend a macerating toilet?

Thought not :D

Mike

Probably no worse than donning the waders and climbing down a ladder into our septic tank to mend a broken inlet pipe!

(No not on a boat!!!)

Richard

Where's that mrsmelly when you need him? He's the expert on "proper bogs" isn't he?

:D

Hi Ange.

i wasnt going to post on the macerator thread as I thought fairisnuff leave it alone. Then I later opened this thread with its sarcy comment :) so I just went back and put a sensible and totaly honest reply on the macerator bog thread. You can see it is very balanced and sensible......I must be getting old :rolleyes:

Tim

This thread is for the Luddites while the more civilised of us will be discussing 12v macerating toilets.

Knock yourselves out guys. :cheers:

[/qu

I have a cassette toilet and I am Mirfield born and bred. If you know anything about Luddites you'll know Mirfield well!!

Hi Ange.

i wasnt going to post on the macerator thread as I thought fairisnuff leave it alone. Then I later opened this thread with its sarcy comment :) so I just went back and put a sensible and totaly honest reply on the macerator bog thread. You can see it is very balanced and sensible......I must be getting old :rolleyes:

Tim

I was obviously feeling a tad mischievous last night when I got back from the pub :D

All meant in good humour :cheers: