Quote of the day from the towpath

zenataomm

Featured Posts

Having turned at Trinity to go back to the Limekilns due to Brewers Fayre having nil moorings to offer their potential clientele.

Couple walking towards me on the towpath.

Her …. "I hope you're going to slow down, our boat is parked around the corner!"

Me ….  " I hope for an end to cancer, especially in children, each to their own eh?"

I resent being blamed for something I haven't done yet.

• Greenie 2

13 minutes ago, zenataomm said:

Having turned at Trinity to go back to the Limekilns due to Brewers Fayre having nil moorings to offer their potential clientele.

Couple walking towards me on the towpath.

Her …. "I hope you're going to slow down, our boat is parked around the corner!"

Me ….  " I hope for an end to cancer, especially in children, each to their own eh?"

I resent being blamed for something I haven't done yet.

Quite right! Why do people have to be so negative? If they were fearful for their boat, they shouldn't have moored where they were. 

We picked up a tip here on this forum, always reply with "It's three o'clock' or similar!

1 hour ago, Jennifer McM said:

We picked up a tip here on this forum, always reply with "It's three o'clock' or similar!

Me too. Let’s have a cup of tea...

• Haha 1