Which 2 pack for blacking??

Troyg

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Looks like Marge and Rita to me. 

In the film Practical Magic the women make midnight margaritas and dance around the house singing to "put a lime in the coconut" 

if you search youtube for practical magic and put a lime in the coconut song you'll find it. 

Edited by Tumshie

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

In the film Practical Magic the women make midnight margaritas and dance around the house singing to "put a lime in the coconut" 

if you search youtube for practical magic and put a lime in the coconut song you'll find it. 

fullsizeoutput_b93.jpeg

I would look, but Mrs Rusty has just booted me off the Bluetooth speaker to listen to Santana at Woodstock 1969.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Turns out PM and midnight margaritas is the best search or you might find a whole host of scary women doing strange things with essential oils. :huh:

Sounds good to me. 

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

And so she should, Santana is god

I was impressed. 

43 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Turns out PM and midnight margaritas is the best search or you might find a whole host of scary women doing strange things with essential oils. :huh:

Nope still not found it. Found the strange women, but reckon it is cocunut oil. Hmmm, not sure that is essential. 

On 20/08/2019 at 14:00, Dacrylate Paints Ltd said:

Afternoon Troyg,

Have you carried this work out yet?

I have the perfect solution for a pitted hull if you are still on the lookout!

Best regards,

Would be great if you could tell the whole board about this please. The perfect solution would be of great interest and help to so many people here.

Does it involve dacrylate paint by any chance? ;)

47 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Would be great if you could tell the whole board about this please. The perfect solution would be of great interest and help to so many people here.

Does it involve dacrylate paint by any chance? ;)

But then that would be general information, that would allow people to think for themselves - much better to go the direct (PM) selling route and do the thinking for them. :D