shower enclosure

jddevel

Featured Posts

I hired my first boat on the broads 55 years ago and hired narrow boats at least once a year for the last 35

years on both the English canals and in Southern Ireland on the river Blackwater and the Grand Union etc. I

owned a 32ft Princess motor cruiser on the Ouse based at Ely for 3 years and a 31ft Westerly Tempest for 5

years that I sailed out of Plymouth in the English Channel. I`ve spent over 40 years having considerable input into the design of the houses I`ve built and have a small joinery shop. In that time I`ve realized that you

can always learn something new and whilst enjoying the retirement project of fitting out a narrow boat I`m

pursuing every opportunity and will continue to do so to get assistance from others knowledge and experience

which I can modify or adapt to my own needs. So I`m not sure that the purchase of a second hand boat will give me a great deal of help. But thank you for the advice.

Not a good idea. Just as you got all soaped up, there'd be a knock on the door and somebody saying "I've got an an emergency, please can I come in and use the phone".

And then there's the mandatory dose of vandalism required every 3 months, having to leave the boat open for it or even doing it yourself.

But don't worry, if you're feeling a little lonesome in your shower you can call one of the numbers of the lovely, outgoing and unselfconscious young women on the cards and stickers helpfully provided in the box. Edited by FadeToScarlet

When I pass away, and descend into the bowels of hell as I'm sure I deserve, I know that the showers down there will have SHOWER CURTAINS, the most vile of all the devil's inventions, particularly for very small showers. Cold & clammy, ugggh.

Wouldn't they melt when the flames touch them?