Gas safe/ corgi person needed to fit cooker T & M / Macc

Jamboat

Featured Posts

We are getting rid of our hob & oven ( vanette that I hate ) to replace with a free standing oven as yet not purchased. So can anyone suggest a suitably qualified person to fit one for us. We will be currently heading south from the Bridgewater & heading for the Macc via the T & M. Tia

• 4 weeks later...

We are getting rid of our hob & oven ( vanette that I hate ) to replace with a free standing oven as yet not purchased. So can anyone suggest a suitably qualified person to fit one for us. We will be currently heading south from the Bridgewater & heading for the Macc via the T & M. Tia

If you haven't found anyone yet give Braidbar a ring - I'm sure they'll either do it or know someone; it's probably a quick job.

(PS met Mr Jamboat and your lovely dog yesterday out walking).

Edited by starman

Thanks for all your replies We have Rob Dickinson lined up to do it for us after we have bought said cooker from Currys at Lyme Green retail park, would liked to have bought it from appliance direct but they wouldn't deliver to canal, despite giving a post code etc

Starman, yes she is lovely, hard work sometimes ! but lovely.

Thanks for all your replies We have Rob Dickinson lined up to do it for us after we have bought said cooker from Currys at Lyme Green retail park, would liked to have bought it from appliance direct but they wouldn't deliver to canal, despite giving a post code etc

Starman, yes she is lovely, hard work sometimes ! but lovely.

Make sure it has gas shut off on rings, grill and oven so as to comply with bss, not all domestic ones do, and that it will run on lpg.

Neil

Make sure it has gas shut off on rings, grill and oven so as to comply with bss, not all domestic ones do, and that it will run on lpg.

Neil

Thanks Neil, I've done my research & the cooker I'm buying has all the above