Clear up the poops, peeps.

Peter-Bullfinch

Featured Posts

Oh shut up shouting. As I've already told you, I can't even FIND it!

But someone with a strimmer can.

Ive had it it my mouth and eyes and thats with a visor, even without those extremes the crusty shit smelling deposits left all over the clothes at the end of the day, well its unpleasant to say the least

But someone with a strimmer can.

Ive had it it my mouth and eyes and thats with a visor, even without those extremes the crusty shit smelling deposits left all over the clothes at the end of the day, well its unpleasant to say the least

the poo could be badgers', foxes', cows' or any other variety of animal that may frequent the location.

presumably the risk assessment covered such risks and you took the appropriate precautions.

if not then you've only yourself to blame.

Deepest darkest london, smelled like dog shit teasted like dog shit looked like dog shit

All appropriate PPE

All appropriate risk assessments completed

Look even on a normal none shit in the mouth day, it was normal to go home covered in pulverised dog shit, other shit is available of course.

Its foul, its disgusting and can people pick it up please

Oh just to add how I can I be to blame for doing my job and ending up being covered in other peoples dog shit, thats some odd thinking, its your dog so pick up its shit

then your PPE was inadequate and the risk assessment should be revisited with your feedback.

.... so easily wound up rolleyes.gif

Fair enough :)

I wasn't exactly wound up but the taste and memory of the horror when I realised what had happend never exactly goes away. :)

Although im sure the lads at the bus depot still talk about the screaming deadlocked hippy, trying to ask where the toilets are whilst at the same time doing his best not to swallow or close his mouth. ;)

Bleagh

people using potentially dangerous tools like strimmers and/or working in polluted environments should not be allowed to have their hair in dreadlocks unless it is all tucked up under a sanitary cap under their safety helmet, and should wear a full polycarbonate face mask. smile.png

basic elfin safety commonsense.

Edited by Murflynn

people using potentially dangerous tools like strimmers and/or working in polluted environments should not be allowed to have their hair in dreadlocks unless it is all tucked up under a sanitary cap under their safety helmet, and should wear a full polycarbonate face mask. smile.png

He did point out he was wearing a face mask in an earlier post so I think we can assume the safety helmet as well but perhaps not the dreadlocks tucked up.

He did point out he was wearing a face mask in an earlier post so I think we can assume the safety helmet as well but perhaps not the dreadlocks tucked up.

he also said : doing his best not to swallow or close his mouth

something wrong somewhere. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Murflynn

All appropriate PPE and hair tied back

As it appens, there were meetings about my hair at a place I worked, they were concerned about me beimg dragged into a chipper. :)

I just told them it just pulls a dread off and dont worry I had plenty to spare

he also said : doing his best not to swallow or close his mouth

something wrong somewhere. rolleyes.gif

Yeah I can see where your comming from :)

Hard to describe exactly my face gurning.

All appropriate PPE and hair tied safely back

Question for poo-anywhere dog owners -- do you think it's acceptable for people with small children to say "Oh, in the summer I just let them run around naked as nature intended, if they crap on [the towpath, the grass, a mooring rope...] it's not my problem, it's just natural, they don't know any better, I can't keep my eye on them all the time"?

Or would you say that parents should either keep them under control or clean up their mess afterwards?

• Greenie 3

And irresponsible dog owners, who let their pooches poo all over the place, should have their canine confidants removed from their possession.

basic elfin safety commonsense????.............NO!! Basic good manners & courtesy more like.

• Greenie 2

holier than thou may apply cool.png

Why is it holier than thou to expect dog owners to clear up their mess and suggest penalties are imposed if they don't.

People can be banned from keeping animals for mistreating them. There has been one post in this thread about damage to a persons eyes by parasites from dog mess. To me allowing a dog to do something which potentially harms a person is as serious as mistreating the animals so why not ban the owner from keeping animals?

EDIT: To remove a stupidly placed not

Edited by Jerra

Why is it holier than thou to expect dog owners to clear up their mess and suggest penalties are imposed if they don't.

People can be banned from keeping animals for mistreating them. There has been one post in this thread about damage to a persons eyes by parasites from dog mess. To me not allowing a dog to do something which potentially harms a person is as serious as mistreating the animals so why not ban the owner from keeping animals?

Did you mean to include the "not"?

I didn't say it was .................................................

but ................................ one assumes that Mutts is a doggy person; can he put his hand on his heart and say his doggy/s has never fouled a public place?