Canadian Solar Panal

charlie-uk

Featured Posts

Ah, Bible Solar - they're a Revelation! :D

Well, the price is right and there are lots of satisfied Bimble customers on here. Dunno if anyone's tried Canadian panels though, I've not seen the advertised before so they may not yet have been installed by anyone.

Ah, Bible Solar - they're a Revelation! biggrin.png

Well, the price is right and there are lots of satisfied Bimble customers on here. Dunno if anyone's tried Canadian panels though, I've not seen the advertised before so they may not yet have been installed by anyone.

Maybe Bimble has seen the light?

CT

I am planning on getting 3 of them for the 'Cat'.

Just measuring up to try and get a quote for getting the brackets / tray made to lift them over the Davits - 3 of them is quite a big area.

So they look a good? It seems worth the small risk for such a low price. Did you find any reviews of these panels online, I haven't?

Damn auto-spell-checkers.... angry.png

Does it look a good deal? I am also thinking of getting three. Three of those is the cost of one LG.

Have you checked the size of them? A 255w panel is enormous! You have roof space for three?

Have you checked the size of them? A 255w panel is enormous! You have roof space for three?

That's my problem - I am awaiting a quote for a stainless steel tray to fit 3 of them in, I the mean time I am mocking them up with 3 sheets of ply.

I currently have 3x 110w panels but these will be more than 2x the area.

I will be installing them in the same place as the current ones (above the tender) :

post-11859-0-17062300-1469612566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alan de Enfield

Is the sun in Canada different to ours. They should work fine. But only late morning as it's still dark in Canada beforehand.

Smilie.

Yeah but,

If you travel to the other side of the country, it's still the middle of the night

wink.png