Lost boat can you help?

Kinver Canopies

Featured Posts

We once asked on here if anyone had seen our old boat which we sold 3 years ago. No money owing, in fact the people we sold it to in 2013 sold it on 6 months later to some Americans We would love dearly to see the old boat again , just to see it as it is sorely missed. We have a touring caravan now and often go to a canalside site with the hope it would cruise by which would be very unlikely!!! We are again going to a site near Napton Junction in August, but it would be a miracle if it cruised by. captain.gif

No one on here will give you any information in case there is an ulterior motive. If any helpful person sees Dobie Jade maybe they could give the owner my email address (as in my profile). We only want to see the boat, the owners won't even know we have walked by.

Maybe it would be worth having a pinned topic for boats people want to see again or owners who people want to get in touch with?

"Lost boat" is an odd title - perhaps the boat actually belongs to the OP and has been stolen?

Anyway if there was a pinned topic then people could say things like the previous poster and give reasons etc. Would be much more straightforward in a way. I'd be interested to know where my old boats have got to (Hancock and lane marlin re-named "encore" les Allen 40 footer renamed "kerensa". There are others but I know where they are.

Mightbe an interesting topic !

(You cross posted with me MtB smile.png ) I had exactly the same thought and suspect the title was designed for maximum exposure wink.png

Yes, we must have both been composing a post on that same thought at the same time. Spooky.

And yes, maximum exposure intended and seems a little disingenuous to me.