Boater's Happiness Graph

Joelsanders

Featured Posts

I would simplify the graphic to get the message across, replacing the graph contents with four shaded areas:

Top right quarter: Green

An L shaped area below and to the left of that: Amber

Another Lshaped are between there and the axes: Red

Below that, where the toilet tank is more than full, a brown horizontal stripe.

I think you need another dimension namely the number of miles travelled per day. The boater will be happier if this is a larger number, as they will have less far to go to the next water or pump out point.

And then a fourth dimension depending on whether you are a tank or a cassette boat?

Joel just knocked on our boat in Ricky to advertise his show tonite. Very polite we may just go if we finish our Indian in time. Being analytical type I loved the graph!

Edited by mark99

Joel just knocked on our boat in Ricky to advertise his show tonite. Very polite we may just go if we finish our Indian in time. Being analytical type I loved the graph!

Sounds fun. I helped Joel when he took his boat up the tideway a few years ago - see video.

Some of my favourite charts and graphs are in this talk.

Have to disagree with the findings at 50, 50. smile.png

It's an early prototype . Revisions coming soon

"Very polite." Imagine if I knocked on your boat and I wasn't ! Did you make it to the show ? It was a blast - the most raucous one so far, I think

It's an early prototype . Revisions coming soon

"Very polite." Imagine if I knocked on your boat and I wasn't ! Did you make it to the show ? It was a blast - the most raucous one so far, I think

Joel no sorry we had a pre booked dinner. Looked in pub window but we're too late I think gone 9 PM. You politely looked into the engine room whilst I was fiddling with the exhaust. :) Edited by mark99

Joel no sorry we had a pre booked dinner. Looked in pub window but we're too late I think gone 9 PM. You politely looked into the engine room whilst I was fiddling with the exhaust. :)

Ah yes! The lovely boat with the immaculate engine. Sorry you didn't make it. If you drive, the full show is also happening tonight at The Waters Edge in Cowley / Uxbridge . Starts 7.30 pm. Nothing else us scheduled locally for now.

Sounds fun. I helped Joel when he took his boat up the tideway a few years ago - see video.

Some of my favourite charts and graphs are in this talk.

Hello Simon . Yes, the tideway! I have since done the "nice Thames" to Oxford but not attempted a repeat of our adventure.

I think you need another dimension namely the number of miles travelled per day. The boater will be happier if this is a larger number, as they will have less far to go to the next water or pump out point.

And then a fourth dimension depending on whether you are a tank or a cassette boat?

Oy what about us composters oh I forgot we can bury our waste and it helps the plants grow so we are always happy clapping.gif

Peter

Oy what about us composters oh I forgot we can bury our waste and it helps the plants grow so we are always happy :clapping:

Peter

A boater was recently pointed out to me who "drinks his own urine" - yet another alternstive to the pump out vs cassette debate.

• 2 weeks later...