Where is the best place to buy a 100W solar panel?

rasputin

Featured Posts

There are some good bargains to be had on eBay, I paid in total £270-00 for 3 X 100watt panels. However many people swear by Bimble as a good source of panels. The rule of thumb is that you need not spend more than £1-00 per watt for a panel.

Good hunting, Phil

Check the measurements, older panels are a lot bigger than new panels. My friend has 3 x 100 watts that are physically bigger than my 2 x 240 watts so I get a lot more from the same roof area. may not be a problem if you have a widebeam.

If you are able to use bitcoin buy it from Amazon via Purse.io and their 'name your discount' service. You can get about 30% off quite easily which makes the 100w panels about £62

Why not go for a 250 or 300 w panel? Makes more sense. I was looking at one a few weeks ago for around 200 dollars new.

If you are able to use bitcoin buy it from Amazon via Purse.io and their 'name your discount' service. You can get about 30% off quite easily which makes the 100w panels about £62

Amazon takes bitcoin and you can get that kind of discount? Wow!

Thanks, honestly, I'll look into that.

Amazon takes bitcoin and you can get that kind of discount? Wow!

Thanks, honestly, I'll look into that.

Amazon itself doesn't accept it but you buy via Purse.io If you name a high discount you might be waiting a few days for it to get picked up. I usually do 20% because it is quick. They also offer an 'instant' service which gives you 5% discount and free Amazon prime delivery if you need the item asap.

Use my referral link to sign up if you are feeling kind ;)https://app.purse.io/?_r=YuiskO

• 2 years later...