Cratch cover repairs near Northampton

Ssscrudddy

Featured Posts

Did you have any problems with AJ? Just asking because we've used them a couple of times for repair work.

I suspect it is because they are not taking on any work at the moment, at least that is what I found when I enquired a few weeks ago.

Did you have any problems with AJ? Just asking because we've used them a couple of times for repair work.

I suspect it is because they are not taking on any work at the moment, at least that is what I found when I enquired a few weeks ago.

This ^^. I emailed them yesterday & they said they arent taking on any work for a month or 2. All my stitching is failing presumably due to age. Now after the wind 1 of the straps that hold it on has completely come off. I dont want to wait 2 months to get it fixed.

She made mine (they would not allow another firm on site) and when I took if for a repair in Windsor they were far from complimentary about in.

Good to know, thanks.

According to the Friends of the River Nene Facebook, there is Alan Gilbert in Thrapston.

From fb:

He's at the top of market rd in thrapston. He's normally got a board outside his house with details on. Next time I pass I will get it for you. He did my daughters boat fab job. Also did my dads as well.

Allan Cazaly did a great repair job on our cratch and pram cover. He's very enthusiastic about covers! He lives and works on his boat and is very proud of his sewing machine. Near MK at the moment. Search "cratch covers" on Facebook or pm me for his mobile number.

Thanks. I need something near Northampton that will come & collect my cratch cover as I don't have transport.

I know that Tim Garland (see post #2 above) will definitely drive out to measure and fit new covers so it's worth asking him if he'll collect them for repair as well.

Thanks. I did ring him & ask but he didnt want to come out to the boat. I guess not enough money in it seeing as I only want a repair, not a new cover.

Allan Cazaly did a great repair job on our cratch and pram cover. He's very enthusiastic about covers! He lives and works on his boat and is very proud of his sewing machine. Near MK at the moment. Search "cratch covers" on Facebook or pm me for his mobile number.

Found his FB page & asked. Edit. Should be meeting him tomorrow if all goes well. Thanks boaty peeples.
boat.gif

Edited by Ssscrudddy