Does anyone know their name?

harleyj

Featured Posts

Last May 2014, we were on the Shroppie starting the Audlem flight when my wife, who had gone ahead to set locks for us started helping a single hander named Jim. Later in the day I started helping Jim and asked him to meet us at the Shroppie Fly for dinner. He turned up with his wife Jade(a very beautiful young lady) and during our meal we discovered that they live aboard (she works in Shrewsbury & he used to be a teacher)with four chinchillas, four rats & a cat. As none of us(seven "colonials") had seen a chinchilla Jade offered to show us some pictures off her phone. We met up with them several times over the next couple of days but no one on our two boats bothered to get any contact details from them and we don't even know their surname or the name of their boat. We do know that they CC around about shrewsbury for Jade to drive to work.Just wondering if anyone on here may know them or if they are members of this forum. As we are back on the cut in May just wondered if we may be able to catch up with them.

Harley

Last May 2014, we were on the Shroppie starting the Audlem flight when my wife, who had gone ahead to set locks for us started helping a single hander named Jim. Later in the day I started helping Jim and asked him to meet us at the Shroppie Fly for dinner. He turned up with his wife Jade(a very beautiful young lady) and during our meal we discovered that they live aboard (she works in Shrewsbury & he used to be a teacher)with four chinchillas, four rats & a cat. As none of us(seven "colonials") had seen a chinchilla Jade offered to show us some pictures off her phone. We met up with them several times over the next couple of days but no one on our two boats bothered to get any contact details from them and we don't even know their surname or the name of their boat. We do know that they CC around about shrewsbury for Jade to drive to work.Just wondering if anyone on here may know them or if they are members of this forum. As we are back on the cut in May just wondered if we may be able to catch up with them.

Harley

Did this guy happen to have a flute and a german accent?

Someone must know a Jim and jade and their pets

Steve

I was hoping that someone would know of them. Their boat was a cruiser stern older style, not a shiny boat by any means and it was green.

It's not everyday that you get to see a beautiful young lady's chinchilla.

I can assure you they were very attractive.

We left them at Whitchurch where they left their boat and their menagerie in the care of either her parents or his while they went to Turkey for a holiday. They are both into tattoos.

Edited by harleyj