Tip. Super cooling.

bizzard

Featured Posts

Quite simple folks. A quick coolie in hot weather.

You can direct from a desk type cooling fan a very powerful jet of super cool air at your face by fixing with say Meccano strips to the fans guard a large road traffic cone, fix the large bell end of the cone to the fans guard with its small other end-nozzle aimed at you.

By lighting a little fire behind the fan an excellent and powerful hot hair drier can also be had. closedeyes.gif

If this makes a really powerful jet of air, could it be used to propel my boat along too?

Erm, depends on how big your boat is Dave. Unless you have have a really powerful fan there won't be much happening I fear, but hold tight this can be rectified on or around Guy Fawkes night. Forget the fan and buy a bunch of sky rockets from your local sweet shop and ram them inside the cone securely with there sticks all facing out towards the small end of the cone, then face aft, legs akimbo grasping the cone tightly and set light to the rockets touch paper when once they all go off a tremendous boost should be produced, whooooooooooooooooosh!!!! enough propulsive power to accelerate you and your boat over a considerable distance. So I suggest a little patience until Nov 5th or thereabouts.

Hope this helps and thanks for inquiring. bizzard. wacko.png

You can direct from a desk type cooling fan a very powerful jet of super cool air at your face by fixing with say Meccano strips to the fans guard a large road traffic cone, fix the large bell end of the cone to the fans guard with its small other end-nozzle aimed at you.

By lighting a little fire behind the fan an excellent and powerful hot hair drier can also be had. closedeyes.gif

I'm puzzled. In my youth, living in Ceylon, a coolie was a casual labourer, and rarely quick!

I think you should consider writing a book, Bizzard.

A book! Lord, I couldn't write all this stuff out all over again.

Have you ever tried to buy a bible at Christmas time;, Sorry sir they've all been put away due to the Christmas rush.

I'm puzzled. In my youth, living in Ceylon, a coolie was a casual labourer, and rarely quick!

Maybe they didn't want to upset the Elephants.

If we use rockets as suggested Mr Bizzard sir would we then be breaking the speed limit for canals?

Experimentation required patty-ann. I'm not talking about a bunch of Saturn V's moon rockets here, just humble cheap 3d ones that just go phizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzush..pop and invariably haven't the power to leave the bottle.

No you will need the motor off one of these:

V1-Flying-Bomb-Title.jpg

They're power plant was really just paraffin, no petrol blowlamp, clever though. I invented my own ''Doodle Bog'' in an old wheeze once.

By lighting a little fire behind the fan an excellent and powerful hot hair drier can also be had. :closedeyes:

I understand the principle but not sure about fixing a desk fan to my bell end then setting fire to it.