Cosgrove water point

bigcol

Featured Posts

The winding hole below the lock is there is a water point please? Or is my vague memory wrong?

I know Once through the lock there is a sanitary station with water. But thinking I be able to turn round and water up,without going through lock.

Many thanks in advance

Col

Yes but does it WORK?

I've encountered two recently that didn't.

MtB

In the interests of precision, I'll take my BWB key when I walk the dog today and check (although the fact I had to step over a hosepipe yesterday says either the tap works or I met a very optimistic boater)

In the interests of precision, I'll take my BWB key when I walk the dog today and check (although the fact I had to step over a hosepipe yesterday says either the tap works or I met a very optimistic boater)

On both occasions I encountered water taps that delivered no water, I'd optimistically unreeled my hosepipe out connected it to the tap before discovering the fault. So anyone passing would have seen MY hose too and assumed the taps worked!

I now take my BWB key and check them before unpacking the hose...

MtB

Hi there. At the same time Mike posted, We were filling up,at the water point.

Don't have this one lower lock in the book. Thanks every one

Now moored at a 14 day place, but signs up saying reserved from Thursday for the cosgrove festival.

Really nice here

Thanks all

Col

On both occasions I encountered water taps that delivered no water, I'd optimistically unreeled my hosepipe out connected it to the tap before discovering the fault. So anyone passing would have seen MY hose too and assumed the taps worked!

I now take my BWB key and check them before unpacking the hose...

It's like waiting for a train - seeing is believing...

cheers, Pete.

~smpt