Bank Holiday Pictures

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

What with all the contentious posts flying around of late. It's time for a happy boating post. So here goes.

Here's a topic to post your bank holiday weekend pictures. I shall start us off.

Here's our mooring this morning. A glorious start to the day on Fiskerton Fen on the River Witham.

E610EDEB-498C-402F-9041-8F90B362CDAE.jpg

Please feel free to add your own pictures:)

• Greenie 1

No, Junior, let others pleasure lift your spirits, and allow you to look forward to that engine that now works and carries you onwards and forwards.

We are not at the boat, I am being asked to do gardening, which I don't enjoy one bit

Visitors moorings - Bardney Lock (where Naughty Cal passed us about an hour ago)

IMG_20140503_101657_zpsbb029679.jpg

The electric cable is not ours - we are self sufficient - I'm a solar convert !!!

Wondered who it was shouting as we went past!

Will look out for you on the way back. :)

A lazy day today at Kirkstead Bridge.

Took the bikes for a short 10 mile ride this morning where we found the Kinema in the Woods.

1DD2B388-0DE8-4E74-9A17-1C848BFF90BE.jpg

Should have gone in - its not changed since the 30's and the organ still comes up out of the floor before the film and during the interval.

Its only 8 miles from home.

Should have gone in - its not changed since the 30's and the organ still comes up out of the floor before the film and during the interval.

As the actress said to the bishop. :)

Wasn't open when we went past. But we will certainly be going in, perhaps on our way back from Wells.

Discovered our friends have taken over the butchers in the village as well. Small world!

Pics from yesterday - would have posted last night, but we were out in the boonies with no internet.....not complaining at all though, it was so peaceful - lush really :)

Heading out of Braunston epwmVBGs.jpg

Lovely tree in bloom and a quaint little bridge g0ZLB13s.jpg

the not so friendly swan, who chased us about 1/2 a mile sOPXggus.jpg he couldn't make up his mind between the button fender and the tire on Dave's bike :) We made peace with a small piece of Banana bread and some seeds though

The view this morning when we finally crawled out of bed RFQlQ2Ks.jpgkqyIaBts.jpgj5D7zWes.jpg (yes I know - the fender is down :)