What do people thing?

sprog

Featured Posts

Have had a troll through and they all talk about smaller spec chargers. I rang the company this morning had a chat and have purchased said item.

It can only go 1 of 2 ways so I shall wait for the delivery tomorrow :)

• Greenie 1

Well I've unpackaged the red monster and it's by no means a stylish unit but it should never run hot with its 3 fans (no louder then my old Merlin 20amp charger) and it's large casing. It's all wired in to my 530 ish ah battery bank which was down to 12.2v when I turned the unit on. So time shall tell :)

Sorry for the lack of replys. My wife has started contractions

Regarding the electroquest 100amp charger, I ran it from our 3000watt psw genny and on charger startup I have to start on NON Eco mode as it will cut out and then I'm able to switch bk to Eco. It seemed to take nearly 4 hrs to charge from 12.2v

It looks to me that bang for buck its a good charger and with the ability to half the output amp I will be able to give the battery a slower charge when hocked up to a land line at a VM

Yes

The manual covers PT1210/1220 and PT1230

Just 2 years old

http://www.sterling-power.com/images/downloads/Pro%20charge%20C%20instructions.pdf

Just been in engine room

It's 30 amp

Pm me your email address I can send 3 photos

Apologies to hijacking Sprogs post

Col

No need to apologise :)

Edited by sprog

Sorry for the lack of replys. My wife has started contractions

perhaps you didn't wire her in correctly....

It will be interesting to see how this lump charges, I am looking at adding a charger later this year so the Genny can be used instead of the enjun

Wife is defo wired in correctly, i dare not say otherwise as she might kill me atm ;)

As I said, bang for buck it a good charger but to add to that I'm glad I over specified on the genny as any smaller it would have to run on full chat for hrs

• 1 month later...

Hi new here, I have owned this 100 amp charger for over a year now which I use to charge 675 amp hours battery bank seems to be a decent charger,multiple charging modes. most I have seen being input is 87 amps through NASA battery monitor hope this helps recommended.