24 hour call out

electric and mechanical repairs undertaken

also carry out welding repairs

reasonable hourly rate

kevin

email

naomie1325 at gmail dot com

Edited to add:

I've removed the telephone number for spambot security.

I've left the email addy, members will, of course, be able to pm the new member when he/she has made 5 posts

Edited by Grace & Favour

Thanks for posting those details, which I am sure some members will find useful. Strangely enough, we have just been having a discussion about mechanics and engineers on this forum - your ears must have been burning!

Edited by Athy

kevin222, on 09 Apr 2014 - 3:34 PM, said:

mobile marine engineer

One takes it you have sought approval to advertise your services on the forum from the site crew??

Edited by Grace & Favour

does naomie make the tea???

for goodness sake,if you are a sole trader, use/create your own email to advertise your own business.

Naomi might be the engineer. That's a terribly sexist assumption of yours there.

ninja.gif

MtB

naomie is the boss and kev does the work..lol

he does the heavy side i do the cleaning and painting

at half past 10 kevin is in the workshop rebuilding a kelvin engine

and he can make his own tea ty

and kevin has lots of wood work to do on a boat

and im sitting on my butt watching the tv lol

mobile marine engineer

living in midlands

24 hour call out

electric and mechanical repairs undertaken

also carry out welding repairs

reasonable hourly rate

kevin

email

naomie1325 at gmail dot com

Edited to add:

I've removed the telephone number for spambot security.

I've left the email addy, members will, of course, be able to pm the new member when he/she has made 5 posts

Hi Kevin- where abouts are you based in the midlands and can you message me your number. I dont have anything need doing at the moment but happy to put your number in my phone for when we do need some work

Hi Kevin- where abouts are you based in the midlands and can you message me your number. I dont have anything need doing at the moment but happy to put your number in my phone for when we do need some work

hi yer im not aloud to put my number on here.if you wanted to email me ill send it on there

naomie1325 @ gmail.com

hi yer im not aloud to put my number on here.if you wanted to email me ill send it on there

naomie1325 @ gmail.com

I'll message you through this site- now you have 5 posts- you'll receive a message- look at the top right of your screen for messages

kevin222, on 10 Apr 2014 - 1:40 PM, said:

naomie1325 @ gmail.com

It wasn't an issue about you not being allowed, it was done as a courtesy by the mods to save your telephone number being scooped up by a spam bot and them being added to a junk/spam texting list resulting in you possibly receiving a load of junk texts.

It wasn't an issue about you not being allowed, it was done as a courtesy by the mods to save your telephone number being scooped up by a spam bot and them being added to a junk/spam texting list resulting in you possibly receiving a load of junk texts.

oh right thats cool thank you

kevin222, on 10 Apr 2014 - 2:17 PM, said:

oh right thats cool thank you

It is for the same reason G&F scrambled your email address, enough for someone to understand but sufficient to confuse an automated computer program...

It is for the same reason G&F scrambled your email address, enough for someone to understand but sufficient to confuse an automated computer program...

Which has been a waste af time now as its been posted once and quotes three times

Pete & Helen, on 10 Apr 2014 - 3:15 PM, said:

Which has been a waste af time now as its been posted once and quotes three times

Well if he hadn't posted it again it wouldn't have been quoted, as I said some people you just cannot help.