Beacon Boats Ltd. A sad day.

Ally

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...

Final update.

Today I closed the workshop doors for the very last time, handed over the keys, and drove away. Lots of mixed emotions, sadness, memories, excitement, relief. Of course I still have admin things to sort out....these things take a long time to wind up, and I will be available to the boats in warranty....well, any of our past customers.

Thanks to the folk that have helped and supported me, bought left overs, swapped wood for favours, shiny stuff for gas cannisters! And a huge thanks to my man, for the immense support and patience, and positive encouragement he's given me, especially over the winter and spring.

I shall be looking for work, hopefully in the marine industry....but tescos will do!....in a couple of months, after I have recouped a bit, got myself together, and done more to my own boat! So those of you with marine based businesses, please bare me in mind later in the summer.

Please raise a glass with me to Beacon Boats.... Long may the actual boats be enjoyed!

I keep finding myself thinking you should start another boat company Ally, and call it

"Bacon Boats"

Ok I know I'm weird :D

MtB

Then I could build bacon buttys!!!!! ;)

Yes, I will get time very soon now, to put our final boat in the gallery, and adjust the website, not had the time so far, though there is a news page item saying what was happening. (Iirc)

• Greenie 1

Hear's to Beacon Boats and all the happiness they continue to bring their owners. cheers.gif

Hear's to Ally's business partner in the hope his recovery continues and he can find some solace in knowing his creative talents will be around for a very long time. cheers.gif

And hear's to Ally, a woman who is not only smart enought to have made Beacon Boats happen but also strong enough to have supported the whole caboodle when everything seemed to conspire against her to try and bring her entire world tumbling around her ears. cheers.gifhug.gif

Take a deep breath, award yourself a big pat on the back and relax for a few weeks. Recharge your batteries, tie up the loose ends. There is a business out there who is desperate for an Ally in their camp.

• Greenie 1

Hear's to Beacon Boats and all the happiness they continue to bring their owners. :cheers:

Hear's to Ally's business partner in the hope his recovery continues and he can find some solace in knowing his creative talents will be around for a very long time. :cheers:

And hear's to Ally, a woman who is not only smart enought to have made Beacon Boats happen but also strong enough to have supported the whole caboodle when everything seemed to conspire against her to try and bring her entire world tumbling around her ears. :cheers::hug:

Take a deep breath, award yourself a big pat on the back and relax for a few weeks. Recharge your batteries, tie up the loose ends. There is a business out there who is desperate for an Ally in their camp.

Well said Ches, best of luck for the future, I'm sure that whatever you do will be a success.

Then I could build bacon buttys!!!!! ;)

Yes, I will get time very soon now, to put our final boat in the gallery, and adjust the website, not had the time so far, though there is a news page item saying what was happening. (Iirc)

Hi Ally yes the news page does refer to it, your 'landing page' from Google doesn't though. No big deal it just needs updating, anyway as I said good luck......