I Pad Boat Log

Paul & Julia

Featured Posts

I use a couple of very useful apps for iPad and iPhone.

One is called 'Boating Suite' on which you can record various items such as fuel consumption, maintenance records, 'to do' list, log book, shopping lists etc. Its primarily designed for the American market, but it doesn't make it any less useful.

The other is called 'What's on my Boat' which, if you are like me, you can never remember just exactly where did you stow that rarely used, but occasionally essential bit if kit. You can even attach a pic of the item to remind you what it looks like!

Another couple of useful apps are 'antenna aligner' which will give you the bearing, distance, polarity and signal strength of the nearest TV transmitters. Useful if you have a directional 'log periodic' type of TV aerial.

For Sat users, the other being 'Dish Aligner' which will give you the direction of your satellite to help orientate your dish.

All are available free from the iTunes App Store.

Ken

• Greenie 1

Boat manager, as above, is a fantastic app. You can record your position, with photo if wanted, Admin info, running costs, with lots of analysis, reminders and as many lists as you want. You can try a limited version free but ignore the example already included and enter your own details.Only for iphone and ipad.