Who can help me and Roxy?

Simon clarke

Featured Posts

Firstly,Forgive me if you think I should not be posting this here. If that is the case then just click on something else. My name is Mike and my dog is Roxy.Next summer we will be kayaking together around the coast of England. Here is a link from last summer where we kayaked from Bournemouth to Totnes and back. This clip is where we went around Portland Bill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPfgpMfTNE

We have set what I've been told is an impossible amount to raise of 100,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Now I know that as a group, boat people of whatever type are the most generous, and I'm hoping some of you will kick start my campaign. If you can just spare anything to get it underway it would be greatly appreciated. I will be paying for everything myself so your donations will go in full to GOSH.

So Everybody please, please, if you can give me and the charity a leg up. The link at the bottom of this post is my just giving page.Thank you for reading this and even if you cannot help finacially then please copy and paste my link and publisize it on any websites or facebook or twitter. The challange starts mid april or early May depending on the weather.

Thankyou for your help

https://www.justgiving.com/mike-gibbinsandRoxy

Firstly,Forgive me if you think I should not be posting this here. If that is the case then just click on something else. My name is Mike and my dog is Roxy.Next summer we will be kayaking together around the coast of England. Here is a link from last summer where we kayaked from Bournemouth to Totnes and back. This clip is where we went around Portland Bill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPfgpMfTNE

We have set what I've been told is an impossible amount to raise of 100,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Now I know that as a group, boat people of whatever type are the most generous, and I'm hoping some of you will kick start my campaign. If you can just spare anything to get it underway it would be greatly appreciated. I will be paying for everything myself so your donations will go in full to GOSH.

So Everybody please, please, if you can give me and the charity a leg up. The link at the bottom of this post is my just giving page.Thank you for reading this and even if you cannot help finacially then please copy and paste my link and publisize it on any websites or facebook or twitter. The challange starts mid april or early May depending on the weather.

Thankyou for your help

https://www.justgiving.com/mike-gibbinsandRoxy

:) Good Luck with the trip , donation given :) may you never lose your paddle and may every day be full of sunshine with oddles of donations :)

Lorraine :) mamma of 4 beautiful wonderful saplings :)

smile.png Good Luck with the trip , donation given smile.png may you never lose your paddle and may every day be full of sunshine with oddles of donations smile.png

Lorraine smile.png mamma of 4 beautiful wonderful saplings smile.png

Thankyou Lorraine XXX

OP -I'm somewhat confused - - is your name Simon Clarke, or Mike Gibbins - - ?

I get confused myself. lol On facebook I'm simon clarke and sometimes I register on a website using facebook and this defaults to simon clarke. My real name is Mike Gibbins. I am suspicious of facebook, guess it's my paranoia and age or perhaps I read to many conspiracy stories.

Great cause and I will donate, but first some advice from someone who has fundraised on Just Giving a few times. Put a decent relevant picture up and write your story on the page. Make it inspirational and personal. Explain why it's important to you. Tell us something about your hopes and fears for the trip, and what your dog might think about it! Regularly update your page with details of your training and preparation.

Hopefully you'll also be able to update us on here with your progress?

Great cause and I will donate, but first some advice from someone who has fundraised on Just Giving a few times. Put a decent relevant picture up and write your story on the page. Make it inspirational and personal. Explain why it's important to you. Tell us something about your hopes and fears for the trip, and what your dog might think about it! Regularly update your page with details of your training and preparation.

Hopefully you'll also be able to update us on here with your progress?

I think this is important, I am thinking back to the strange craft that did the canals, we only knew where he was after he had gone, not where he was going to be.

Thanks for your donations and support. I have a someone going to help me with a beb page and will be updating it on a regular basis. Will also be taking gps and hope to set up some sort of live tracking. Promotional material being sent by GOSH even as I write this. Your advice has been noted and appeciated.