Pubs around Droitwich Spa

Jus11972

Featured Posts

Hi all, any recommendations for good pubs or eating places in and around the marina at Droitwich? To be honest once on the boat I don't want to leave but we do like a good pub or odd meal out once in a while! So far we've found the Eagle & sun and the Vernon in Hanbury. Thanks everyone!

Lovely Italian restuarant - I don't remember the name but a bit of research tells me that the only Italian restaurant in Droitwich is called Portofino's

We had a smashing meal there with The Finchers a couple of years back and would certainly go back if we were in the area again

The Hop Pole, 40, Friar street gets a good review, food at lunchtime, moorings nearby, it's a black & white timbered inn.

Open 12.00-23.00 website

Also the Ring o' Bells, The Holloway, Droitwich but only serves bar snacks. open 13.30-23.30

And is also near the canal

Website

Good luck and Bon Appetit! cheers.gif

Edited by Chop!

Gardners Arms, absolutely lovely, 5 minutes walk max from the Marina.

Agree about the Gardner's Arms. However, if the OP means Droitwich Marina rather than the basin in Droitwich, it's a bit more than 5 mins walk; more like half an hour.