the bramwith coffee boat.

Featured Posts

• 5 months later...

I suppose that the Bramwith Coffee Boat has finished trading, unless there's a second yellow coffee boat around in that area.

http://barges.apolloduck.co.uk/feature.phtml?id=402782

Peter.

According to their Facebook page they were winding the business down in October/November last year. Then we're looking to move to Barnby Dun, which I guess didn't come off.

https://www.facebook.com/thecoffeeboat?ref=ts&fref=ts

he told crt he wanted them to make him a mooring at barnby dun so he could trade from there, that never happend. they were living at thorne boat services for over a month in oct/ nov then moved to goole to start trading .

As I recall there is only space for about 4 boats on the VMs at Goole. And a long way from any passing trade. Unless they've got a space in the docks nearer the town.

That's correct, though obviously it depends on boat length. There was a few people who passed on foot when we moored but not realy a lot of 'foot fall' I would have thought.

I think Sprotbrough would have been a better location if I was looking to trade as a 'Coffee boat' on those navigations, with more room too. As to whether CRT would have agreed is a different matter all together of course.

As someone who enjoyed the very limited visitor moorings at goole and the cafe in the boat musuem there I would be very disappointed if CRT let them trade from the visitor moorings.

Cheers

Gareth

Its for sale isnt it rather then trading?

As someone who enjoyed the very limited visitor moorings at goole and the cafe in the boat musuem there I would be very disappointed if CRT let them trade from the visitor moorings.

Cheers

Gareth

Actually yes good point I'd forgotten about the YWM cafe. It would have taken trade from them, and given their current financial position would have probably killed them off.