moisture meter in aldi

pquinn

Featured Posts

hello folks,

i see aldi are selling a moisture meter over here this week.it sounds like one more thing that i do not need and if i get one will lead to more jobs and money being spent installing fans in strange places and boring holes in things. so if anybody can help me convince the wife that this is an essential pice of kit at a brilliant price [e15] i would be eternally gratefull.

Aldi this Thursday are also doind a stove pipe thermometer for 3.99; about a tenner on EBay.

Useful for those who scorn EcoFans for indicating what their fire's doing icecream.gif

The OP is in Ireland i think so will probably have different stuff in his Aldi to what we get over here.

Aldi this Thursday are also doind a stove pipe thermometer for 3.99; about a tenner on EBay.

Useful for those who scorn EcoFans for indicating what their fire's doing icecream.gif

Excellent! So can you hear what the stove is doing with this thermometer then, as with an ecofan?!

I agree it's a bit cheaper though... ;)

MtB

MtB

The OP is in Ireland i think so will probably have different stuff in his Aldi to what we get over here.

same one.i allso have a hankerin to get the stove thermometer even though i have an eco fan and an indoor out door thermometer.a fool and his money i suppose.rolleyes.gif