Best Place To Sell Lister?

Greymarauder

Featured Posts

That says TS3, not ST3.

Not convinced they are the same beast, but not near computer to check.

That says TS3, not ST3.

Not convinced they are the same beast, but not near computer to check.

They are not the same.

The ST is superficially similar to the SR etc., while the TS has the flat top rocker covers.

Here's a real TS3:-

Tim

Is the TS not a more modern engine than the ST?

That said, with so many letters of the alphabet available, I wonder why Lister could not have chosen names which would be less easily confused.

That said, with so many letters of the alphabet available, I wonder why Lister could not have chosen names which would be less easily confused.

Yes it is, and it's odd that they chose a designation (TS3) that had been used before.

Tim

Yes the TS is a much newer model than the ST.

And Tim technically lister have only used TS designation once as the two-stroke TS3 is not a Lister design it was original by the Rootes Group and used by lister a bit like the Lister CRK3 which is ford new holland based if I remember correctly.

But all the same you would have thought they would of used something different, incidentally a later variant of the TS is still manufactured the TR

And Tim technically lister have only used TS designation once as the two-stroke TS3 is not a Lister design it was original by the Rootes Group and used by lister a bit like the Lister CRK3 which is ford new holland based if I remember correctly.

Yes I know that, it was a Commer base engine, but it was still marketed by Listers.

Tim

Edited by Timleech