Vetus yellow

RLWP

Featured Posts

Used to go to the car paint suppliers off the Stoney Stanton Road in coventry. If you've got a paint sample they could mix up a litre of cellulose paint to match. Not been there for about 10 years, but most automotive paint suppliers should be able to do it.

When my yellow comes off I am going to paint it green and pretend its a Beta :cheers:

Tim

I'm going for blue,then it can be a Thornycroft. I've modified a good deal of it with Thornycroft stuff already. Thornycroft used the same engine (Mitsu s4L- superb engine) but the standard of marinisation was far higher.

I'm going for blue,then it can be a Thornycroft. I've modified a good deal of it with Thornycroft stuff already. Thornycroft used the same engine (Mitsu s4L- superb engine) but the standard of marinisation was far higher.

Thats an even better idea :cheers: the engine itself is great, its just vetus have no more idea than the man in the moon about marinisation. Praps we could go halves on the pot of paint :D

Tim

Thats an even better idea :cheers: the engine itself is great, its just vetus have no more idea than the man in the moon about marinisation. Praps we could go halves on the pot of paint :D

Tim

When I get around to it (been saying it for nearly nine years,) I intend to lift the engine, and paint the bilges properly. I might just give the engine a coat of blue to match the boat :) Of course blue is not an ideal colour for me, but I really like the colour blue :)