Locked. ETA for, I think quite obvious reasons.

Featured Posts

Who could believe such negative things of our erudite Herr Kapitӓn

There's been some mistake, Shirley?

He seems to be banned from Royal Armouries as well, here is a link to the history wikipedia Royal Armouries page, where he himself added he was banned.... (the content has now been removed from the current page).

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Royal_Armouries_Museum&diff=prev&oldid=477685786

Thank you for the assistance.

If only I had a compass

I misunderstood - I thought your new office was in Leeds :unsure: and assumed it was in that rather expensive 'built at great expense to the taxpayer' one with the big shiny spike on the roof...

Quarry House..

073782_562565ce.jpg

Edited by MJG

I misunderstood - I thought your new office was in Leeds :unsure: and assumed it was in that rather expensive 'built at great expense to the taxpayer' one with the big shiny spike on the roof...

No no, I was in Leeds for the first 12 Months with the NHS, we are now in Sheffield.

Every expense has been spared here!

I wonder how our very own "U-Boat Captain" went on with the HMRC and court yesterday :rolleyes:

Unfortunatly for your gosip, I was not due at court, I was on bail to attend the police station, as no charges had been brought against me.

Sadly for you, I got a phone call from my solicitor and did'nt have to attend, as the HMRC still have no evidence with which to charge me of anything. So once again they have bailed me for yet another two months, to try and dig somthing up.

Gosh we can all dig some dirt, I dont know how you all have the time. The origional discusion was about warning you all that BW was concidering bringing a trip boat in to Clarence Dock, which would take up your limmeted mooring space.

I was genuinly trying to help you all by informing you of it.

Unfortunatly. The Trust, along with myself has suffered systermatic abuse and insult from a number of you, who dont seem to care that you will have no where to moor your boats if this go's ahead.

I tried to end the discusion befor it got out of hand, which eventualy it did. Sadly this new one is heading in the same direction, so this will be my last post on the matter.

My new recomendation to BW will be to bring the trip boat, moor it behind us, taking aproxematly 60-70 feet of your mooring space, leaving just about enough space for a small narrow or cruser. Which should stop me having to endure your verbel defamation in person.

Happy mooring by the riverside.