WebCam at Calf Heath

matty40s

Featured Posts

I am hoping Matty will be popping the webcam back on at some point but he is 8 boats and a butty up the damp towpath from me and I can't see his boat from here so I have no idea if there is any activity at the other end of moored boats - precious little at this end - I hope there are not too many hangovers from the pre-banter last night!

We are hoping to get as many of the banterers as possible to congregate in the vicinty of the webacm to give those who can't be with us a wave or a twirl at around 2pm this afternoon if they can so it might be worth watching aroud that time

Pay attention at the back! you mean you missed Headjog & I doing a jig for you all?

and that is before we had a drink!

I saw what may have been two people doing a jig, but the only bits seen on the webcam were two elbows and a coffee mug...

Debby

right folks , back on now !!

we will be taking it to the banter later and inviting you all to a virtual celebration drink. :cheers:

Apart from someone two boats up chucking some more coal on the fire a couple of minutes ago, you could be forgiven for thinking it is a still photograph!

Edited to add:- Aha some activity, someone in a yellow jacket walking along the towpath stopped and took a photo of the said boat!

More activity :- Anglo Welsh boat coming through as I type Excitement!

Another boat coming through - Called Kat or Kate , getting a bit too busy for my liking!

Can you tell that I am sitting at home,bored silly and not out cruising as planned. Both Jan and I have a dreadful cold which is doing it's best to imitate flu.

Edited by David Schweizer

The only bit of action I saw (nearly saw) was a boat going by, but was spoilt by a friggin ad. I'm going to paint a bit of wood, stick it up infront of my screen and watch it dry. No Ads.

For those at the banter - have a good time.

Edited by Higgs