Isuzu 35 engine spare parts and oil

Tonie

Featured Posts

Hi,

I've been made redundant at 56(!) so want to start doing my own maintenance on my Isuzu engine to save money. Can't seem to find anyone in Staffs/West Mids, those I've rung either don't answer or have closed down. Can any one help. I need oil and fuel filters. Also oil - can I get this from motor factors? I had a look but nothing matches the spec in the Isuzu handbook.

Help!!

Regrads

Ian

Hi,

I've been made redundant at 56(!) so want to start doing my own maintenance on my Isuzu engine to save money. Can't seem to find anyone in Staffs/West Mids, those I've rung either don't answer or have closed down. Can any one help. I need oil and fuel filters. Also oil - can I get this from motor factors? I had a look but nothing matches the spec in the Isuzu handbook.

Help!!

Regrads

Ian

We get ours from RCR, we are members but don't think you need to be as they now have an online chandlery. Just give them a ring they're ( usually!) very helpful.

Hi

Filters can be sourced from HM Plant in Newcastle. I also recall from my last visit that Norbury Wharf sell them.

Oil should be API CC spec and we use 'Daytona' which can be picked up at larger branches of B&Q if you just want the odd container of it.

I am here !

We offer all Forum members a 10% off list discount on Isuzu and Lister parts ( provided you ask for me and remember to tell me who you are !!)

We post out daily and can even get oil delivered at a a good price !

My number is available from the link below

kerrching

Chris - B

I am here !

We offer all Forum members a 10% off list discount on Isuzu and Lister parts ( provided you ask for me and remember to tell me who you are !!)

kerrching

Chris - B

Cheers Chris.. sorry I couldn't recall your new forum name..

Hi,

Help!!

Regrads

Ian

I get all the oil (the lowest api cc is the best suited) air filter and diesel & oil from my local motor factors, which incidentially is where the local hireboat get theirs, and I get trade price as well. They also do the fanbelts as well.

It is not as daunting to do your own servicing as well; its not so difficult to learn especially as you have sadly found yourself with time on your hands. You never know; could be a new career for you :captain:

• 10 years later...
On 29/03/2012 at 07:52, Chris-B said:

I am here !

kerrching

Chris - B

Chris were can I get a isuzu  water pump 4LC1

26 minutes ago, beckie said:

Chris were can I get a isuzu  water pump 4LC1

His web site is still live. There are a variety of contact methods, phone, email and contact form on it that are probably better than trying to get in touch via the forum. https://www.mes-midlands.co.uk/

Isuzu filters are readily available - last time I looked Midland Chandlers sell them and many of the boat yards do also, eg Anglo Welsh at Great Heywood and Gayton Marina.  I have been told that Canaline provide Isuzu parts and servicing but have not used them myself.