Is there a 'Singles' forum, site, page etc for Narrowboaters ?

Featured Posts

lonewolf you are so right, I would have been quite happy to wine and dine with lovely ladies with no alterior motive, sadly not many ever wanted to take up the offer! their loss! i'm now happily married so 1 of the ladies who took a chance is now my wife, who gets to go places not just on the canal but worldwide, just about to have a weekend in london seeing Lee Evans at wembley, then we have a sunday night away in Pershore Worcs (an ebay win sunday night plus meal for 2 £46 all in) and are hoping to go to Leiden in Holland soon to see a very good friend and her family.

so girls get out there, but remember stay safe, let someone know where you are and who with, and have a great time

You missed the and be willing to work all locks bit out lol

he was going easy on the first date!! :cheers:

Edited by hamsterfan

Excellent! If it gets really busy on the night in the chat room, I'll post updates to times on this thread (if that's not too much of a hijack) so everyone's not trying to access it at the same time. I've got about 7 lovely single people said they'll pop by. :clapping::wub:

Edited by BlueStringPudding

Excellent! If it gets really busy on the night in the chat room, I'll post updates to times on this thread (if that's not too much of a hijack) so everyone's not trying to access it at the same time. I've got about 7 lovely single people said they'll pop by. :clapping::wub:

Dont forget little old me, I'll be there too :)

The chat room limit is why I posted above about timings if everyone trolleys up at the same time. It'll be like really slow speed dating!

The chat room limit is why I posted above about timings if everyone trolleys up at the same time. It'll be like really slow speed dating!

Well, ladies and gents. Just bumping this thread back up to the top to remind everyone about tomorrow night's Singles Night in the chatroom from 8pm. Please come along and join in.

I suspect the fellers won't be shy in coming forward, so ladies please do come along too!

:cheers:

Well, ladies and gents. Just bumping this thread back up to the top to remind everyone about tomorrow night's Singles Night in the chatroom from 8pm. Please come along and join in.

I suspect the fellers won't be shy in coming forward, so ladies please do come along too!

:cheers:

I'll be in the corner!

Singles only please!

Bums. I can't come in for a chat tonight then. Poo.

Only just got the dongle working consistently enough for the chat room as well!

Edited by Ange