LIGHTING

bizzard

Featured Posts

Thanks sebrof for kind words. Some say Oxford marmalade is the best.Missie Lee did in Arthur Ransomes book.bizzard

Well, whilst I have a lot of time for Mr Ransome, I have to say that Missie Lee was misinformed.

There's more fruit in Tawny than in Oxford. Try it some time.

And whatever you do, never buy the over-priced stuff sold by Duchy Originals. I suspect it is made for them by Robertsons, of Golden Shred fame. Ugh.

I like your style; it is easy just to walk into B and Q and spend you hard earned on cheap imported rubbish that is boxed and presented to look impressive.

Even easier to tour the tat shops and ebay to find something beautiful. inexpensive, and not looking like a painted jam jar or milk bottle.

All my jam jars are used for making more jam.

Even easier to tour the tat shops and ebay to find something beautiful. inexpensive, and not looking like a painted jam jar or milk bottle.

All my jam jars are used for making more jam.

It's just the satisfaction of making something out of nothing.If careful can be made to look quite professional.

In 2005 i was passing by boat, the once beautiful Art-Deco Ovaltine factory at Hemelhempstead,exactly when they were demolishing it. Sad,it was sandwiched between the railway and GU,Had a clock and enormous thermometer on top,which could be read from train and canal. bizzard

It's just the satisfaction of making something out of nothing.If careful can be

made to look quite professional.

Agreed, paying for stuff is too easy LOL

BTW bizzard are you making a solar collector for hot water, or have you already made one. I'm in the process but don't want to pay out for the aluminuim back that the copper sits on, so I've been keeping my eye out for some alloy sheet 1.5m x 900. I managed to pick up the glass free from a skip, have the hard wood for surround and 10mm copper tube left over from the boat fitting out along with some insulation. I might have to resort to ripping some alloy sheet out of an old alloy body Luton van I have in the yard LOL I even tried the local council depot if they had any damaged road signs that size, unfortunately not though.