BSS Examiner West Midlands

ambuvanner

Featured Posts

Hi, Could anyone recommend an examiner around (or who travels to) the Stourport area that they have used in the past? Need a BSS in next few weeks. Thanks in anticipation of any replies.

David Struckett, who lives in Stourport has done our last two, Contact details:

David Struckett

01299 878461 07976 746225

dstruckett@aol.com

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Nigel Carton from central boat services has just done mine and i cant recommend him highly enough he travelled to me at shardlow at short notice , no retest fee, absolute gent and well worth a call.

his number is ...07989 388109

cheers

Rick

Nigel Carton from central boat services has just done mine and i cant recommend him highly enough he travelled to me at shardlow at short notice , no retest fee, absolute gent and well worth a call.

cheers

Rick

Seconded.

:captain:

cheers

Rick

Same here. First class service from Nigel.

Tony

Underwent my first BSS examination recently. I used Andrew Phasey who lives in Stourport.

I will certainly use him again, although that might be because the boat passed!.

Andrew can be contacted on 07850 753633 and web site is www.theoldmainline.co.uk

Underwent my first BSS examination recently. I used Andrew Phasey who lives in Stourport.

I will certainly use him again, although that might be because the boat passed!.

Andrew can be contacted on 07850 753633 and web site is www.theoldmainline.co.uk

Another recommendation for Andrew. Used twice for my boat.

Hi, Could anyone recommend an examiner around (or who travels to) the Stourport area that they have used in the past? Need a BSS in next few weeks. Thanks in anticipation of any replies.

Mike Shaw is excellent - covers your area too. Telephone : Mike - 07913388524 or check out his very informative website:

http://www.msbsse.co.uk/index.htm

Edited by homer2911